Aspire Health provides Primary Care services to patients at all our locations. A primary care Physician is a health care specialist who sees patients that have common health difficulties, while also taking proactive steps to keeping you healthy.
Our primary care physicians offer extensive services & a modern approach to treatment that syndicates caring, holistic care with advanced technology.
Many ailments plaguing patients may result from conditions aside from musculoskeletal diseases. With conditions of the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, or brain, a medical provider is the professional of choice, especially when they are manifested as diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, arteriosclerosis, and other diseases that affect the internal organs of the body.
Conditions treated under Primary Care:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, strep, and abdominal pain
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Gynecological conditions and diseases, such as urinary tract infections and vaginal infections
- Male-specific problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
At Aspire Health, additional primary medical care services and treatments available for the whole family include:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diagnostic laboratory tests
- Geriatric health assessment
- Joint Injections
- Trigger point injections
- Preoperative evaluation
- Contraception prescription and education
- Breathing treatments
With an integrated approach at Aspire Health, drug therapy is an available tool for reducing pain, managing infections, and treating common disorders such as high blood pressure and diabetes. By properly using the right approach at the right time, patients obtain pharmaceuticals when needed as part of their treatment and rehabilitation.
Schedule an appointment for our primary care services today.